Tuesday, June 9

I've got it all together

Let's face it- I've got my shit together.  Seriously, everything I do is carefully planned out and intentional.

Mostly.  Sort of.  Er... okay (fine), not really at all.

While I am always somewhat aware that my life is in a constant state of shambles, today Google decided to tell me directly, you know, in case I didn't have said awareness.  In case you haven't been around in the past few years,  Gmail makes the moneys by taking key words from your emails and then putting advertisements related to those key words on the side of your inbox.  I never even give them more than a passing glance, but today I did, and I'll just say that I think Gmail thinks I need help.  Behold:

The nerve, gmail, the absolute nerve. 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

seriously, jan, get your shit together. i don't know how you live with yourself.

Jon said...

you're SUCH a mess jana... maybe if you cut out the meth and stopped bring hookers home...